Thursday, March 17, 2011

Worms

Jerry is so so so ready for warm weather. As you can tell from his expression, he is sick and tired of hanging out inside with his horse.



Since it has warmed up Jarom and Jerry were recently clearing our garden of weeds and grass. Jerry was doing a good job of helping by putting the weeds in the wheelbarrow. He was actively going back and forth having a fun time. After doing this for a while Jarom noticed that Jerry had stopped helping. When Jarom turned around Jerry was holding something in front of his face with his mouth open. (After watching "Monsters Inside Me" we are both a little freaked out about letting Jerry play outside. This is because Jerry puts everything in his mouth, and you never know what scary parasite he may pick up.I don't recomend this show for over protective parents, you may never let your child outside) Jarom rushed over to him to stop him from eating what was in his hand Jarom got there just in time to stop him from putting a worm in his mouth.



6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Haha!! I love the picture of Jerry on the horse! So cute!!

Dan+Alli said...

Loving the updates!! And ruby is ADORABLE! She is making me baby hungry. I wish you lived closer so I could come snuggle her:(

Unknown said...

Nice updates! The picture of Jerry on his horse is classic. It totally says, "I'm ready for winter to be over!" I probably won't watch that show... I think it would freak me out too.

Binny said...

That picture of Jerry is hilarious! It totally looks like Jarom. Ruby is so darling I want to squeeze her. I hope you guys go to Utah this summer so we can see you.

Jacklyn said...

you guys are so funny, I can see that you don't want him to eat a worm but I'm glad that you guys have decided to let him go out and experience scary germy things like grass!!!

Jacklyn said...

And I think that those shows are made by the people who sell all the antibacterial stuff. But all that aside, Jerry looks pretty stinkin cute on the horse!