Tuesday, September 30, 2008

UK Fans!!

I am officially a huge fan of UK. It isn't because of their awesome football or basketball teams, or the fact that they accepted Jarom, it is because they gave me a job. We have been out here for 2 months and I am now just getting a job. I have felt like a loser going jobless for so long, but the market out here isn't exactly ideal. I left an awesome job back home and haven't found anything that even compares until now. I just hope the people here are as great as my friends at Kennecott. I am going to be working in the schools soil testing lab, in the regulatory services dept. I am looking forward to my new job!

6 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Congrats on the Job, now you wont be a stay at home person like the rest of us. I have to say I am a bit jealous that something interesting is going to be taking up your time! I hoe you like it!

Binny said...

Yay for the new job! I'll bet you will really enjoy it.

Lora said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! I know you have been going crazy at home and now I can hear all your crazy work stories!

kris said...

Congrats on the job, that is great news!! Glad you guys are liking Kentucky!

Christine said...

YAY, I'm so happy for you. I wish that I had a job. :)

Chanelle said...

Yeah!!! No more trying to keep yourself busy anymore!