Wednesday, October 1, 2008

White coat ceremony


So I just had a ceremony to get my white coat and its kind of a big deal. Kristen was in Utah so I had some friends take a picture of me and I photoshopped her into it. Pretty classy isn't it? I felt dumb at the ceremony because I didn't know it was such a big deal so I didn't wear a tie. I, along with Bryce Jones were the only ones not wearing ties (I told him not to wear one). All the faculty think that my name is pronounced Ja-rome, so I was afraid that they would call me that when they read my name. To my suprise, the lady didn't, she called me JAR-UM. I'm sure the people in the audience were thinking to themselves what kind of freaky name is that? Maybe someday they will get it right.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kevin Richey JR said...

I thought I was the only one who called you Ja-Rome. Congrats on the white coat deal. I woulnd't have thouhgt to wear a tie either....

Lora said...

You guys are too fun! HaHa!

The Johnson's said...

So does this mean your actually a doctor?
Nate

Jacklyn said...

Jarom I am going to start calling Jarome...sweet and I'm going to teach Luke!