Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Utah part IV

My dad came out from NV a couple of weekends so we could visit. We started our visit out by going to Steel Days in AF. We watched the last bit of the parade then headed over to the carnival. Jerry really liked going down the slide and kept asking for more. We took him on a train ride and then the carousel. He is so obsessed with trains now but he didn't care much about it then which is a little sad. Later we went to see my sister Renae and her family. Jerry had a lot of fun riding with Kiley on her scooter and riding with Addison on her power wheels.



My dad came out a few weeks later and we again had a lot of fun with him. We went to the Lehi pool which is a lot of fun. I could actually take Jerry down the big slide and I am not sure if he or I had more fun. I think if it was up to Jerry we would go to the pool everyday, he loves the water so much. The next day we headed to the park to have a picnic with Renae and her family. It was such a nice day, the weather was perfect.

No comments: